Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dumb things Ladies do for love

1. Stupid performance

2. Stupid fantasies…I can make a man love me

3. False control…If I will do this, he will like me

4. Stupid fear

5. False responsibilities…It is me duty to keep him

6. Stupid attachment…I finally find someone I could attach to…prestige, pride, duty, colleague attachment etc.

7. Stupid devotion…he abuse, yet you said you love him. It is self-delusion, ultimate delusion. You don’t keep to him because you love him but because you hope he would accept you…

8. Stupid expectation: you don’t hope for happiness in marriage, you carry happiness into marriage.

9. Stupid Forgiveness: swallowing all bad pill hoping … with ...Held by false guilt

10. Dumb trust

11. Dumb judgement

12. Dumb objectivity
13. Dumb surrender

There are more; react to this first or visit: www.sistershouseofesteem.org

No comments: